Version 0.3 of Glimpse Framework has been released
- Issue #14 – OBJ format support.
- Issue #15 – Lights support:
- directional lights,
- point lights,
- More camera features:
- Issue #22 – orthographic camera projection,
- Issue #23 – free-form camera position.
- Issue #24 – Removed uncomfortable
disposecalls for materials.
- JOGL implementation: Getting current mouse position.
- Issue #28 – Direct buffers were created once per frame, causing dramatic FPS loss.
- Issue #33 – Transformation of a
Modelwas passed by value (not by name), when transformed again.
- Minor fixes in transformations.
- Updated dependencies