Version 0.4 of Glimpse Framework has been released. It is now available to download from jcenter.
- Issue #38 – Properties of lights are lambdas.
- Issue #39 – It is now possible to dispose and reinitialize materials.
- Issue #40:
loadObjMeshesextension method to
- Android implementation: Loading OBJ from Android assets and raw resources.
- Issue #41 – Android implementation: Loading textures from Android assets and raw resources.
- Loading properties from resource file.
- JOGL implementation: File choosers for OBJ files and textures.
- JOGL implementation: Added actions running in GLES context.
- Issue #48 – Android implementation: Fixed crashes after recreating activity with
- Issue #44 – Refactoring (changed API):
- Improved tests logging in build.
- Launch4j configuration for preview application.